Script Analysis, Audition, Marketing
& Meditation Class, LIVE Online!
with LA Coach, Sandra K. Horner
YOU KNOW MEISNER, ADLER, AND STRASBERG…NOW GET TO KNOW LEWIS*!
This Twelve Week Online Intensive Is Based in ROBERT LEWIS SCRIPT ANALYSIS .
“…You can tell Sandra’s actors are very well trained.”~ Lara Tucci, Former Casting Director, Paramount Television, LA.
MERYL STREEP studied ROBERT LEWIS’ SCRIPT ANALYSIS and now YOU can too!
Sandra K. Horner studied directly with Robert Lewis in NYC. She has been teaching his script analysis for over 25 years in LA, NYC and worldwide. Lewis’ technique takes the guesswork out of script analysis and puts you in command of any text whether film, television, commercial or play.
Sandra has 36 years in the entertainment business as an actor, teacher, on-set coach, director, producer, writer and agent. She is happy to share her invaluable knowledge of the craft and the business with you!
Sandra invites you to explore ROBERT LEWIS’ SCRIPT ANALYSIS, along with AUDITION, MARKETING and MEDITATION for the Actor.
Class Size Limited to 6 Hard Working Actors.
Script Analysis Includes:
Breakdown Copy Copy in a Flash and Get More Confident.
– Interpreting Scripts Quickly with Lewis’ Script Analysis.
– Strengthening Your Oral Reading Skills.
– Delivering Direction/Adjustments Easily.
– Getting Comfortable and Confident Cold Reading On-Camera.
– Strengthen On-Camera and In-The-Room Presence.
– Learning an In-Depth Approach to the Craft of Acting which Includes Emotional Work and Character Development.
– Making Strong, Imaginative Choices that Get You Called Back! – Practicing “As If” On-Camera Auditions to Build Confidence!
LEE STRASBERG, STELLA ADLER, UTA HAGEN AND MICHAEL CHEKHOV techniques also integrated.
Actor Marketing Includes:
Target Work by “Romancing” Managers, Agents, CDs, Directors and Producers
– Networking…Friends Hire Friends
– Making Your Headshots and Reel Work for You
– Strengthening Your Resume
– Writing Great Cover Letters
– Professional E-Mails and Texts
– Job and Audition Etiquette.
– Skype Interviews and Auditions (new).
– Setting & Achieving Long and Short Term Business Goals
Meditation for the Actor Includes:
Tools to Keep Sane in an Insane Business.
– Learn a Simple Meditation You Can Practice Any time, and Almost Anywhere for Calming your Nerves and Centering Your Energy.
– Breathing and Relaxation Exercises.
– Quite the Mind and Find Inner Peace, Power and Greater Focus
– Actors Take in Sensation. Learn How to Feel Sensation.
– Visualization and Getting in the “Gap.” Plant Your Seed to Success!
SKYPE Script Analysis, Audition, Marketing & Meditation Class Starts:
Thursday, June 26th.
~ Both LIVE Classes Are Limited to 6 Hard Working Actors, Making for Lots of Individual Attention in a Supportive Environment! (Being that the class is live on Skype, all actors can see and talk to each other in real time.)
* To Sandra’s knowledge, she is the only coach in LA teaching pure ROBERT LEWIS’ SCRIPT ANALYSIS Technique
Contact Sandra for more details:
(Or fill in Contact Form below.)
“You can tell Sandra’s actors are very well trained.” ~ Lara Tucci, Casting Director, Paramount Television, L.A.
“Feel free to tell anyone and everyone that my classes with you were BY FAR some of the most valuable learning experiences I’ve ever had”. ~ Brandon NeSmith, Casting Director, ABC Studios, Atlanta & TPSi Alum.
“Sandra’s students perform with such honesty. This honesty is not only important to stage, but vital for the camera.” ~ Jean Rohn, former NYC casting director. Now owner of JR Casting.
“I highly recommend Sandra’s Classes…” ~ Barbara Shelton, casting director. Owner of Bab’s Casting.
“After studying with you, Sandra, I can get any script and break it down in minutes! Thank you. You are a gift.” ~ Hilary Greer, TPSi Skype Class Alum.
“If it weren’t for Sandra I would’ve never been able to do “United 93″. Sandy gave me the tools to go to emotional depths I had never gone before.” ~ Trish Gates, Lead Actress, in Oscar Nominated “United 93”. TPSi Alum.
“Thank you for being this wonderful and encouraging coach, for giving me confidence, for having such fun lessons together…. you make me smile and happy! I love working with you!” Priya van Vooren, Belgian Actress, TPSi Master Class.
“Sandra is an amazing acting coach! I learned things I should have known a long time ago.” Blazena Kovalikova, London/UK Actress, TPSi Skype Class Alum.
THE PERFORMANCE STUDIO INTERNATIONAL…training for film, television, commercials and the stage.
Sandra K. Horner ~ Founding Artistic Director